MOVarazzi

Friday, May 11, 2012

770. Where, Oh, Where, Has My Little Muse Gone?

As you may remember, Muse had disappeared.  I was at first blasé, but then became, oh, what’s the word?  Distraught?  Despondent?  Yeah, one of those. 

I tried to take my mind off her disappearance by watching old episodes of Top Chef and eating Ben and Jerry’s.  Next, I decided to check my email in case someone had sent me news of Muse’s whereabouts. 
I was momentarily distracted by all the new blog posts from bloggers I like.  I casually clicked my computer mouse to read one of my favoritist blogs of the whole universal, Haley’s Comic, when GUESS WHAT?!? 

THERE WAS MUSE!!!!!!!!!  See for yourself:  click HERE.  And then follow Haley.  That might be the only way we ever get Muse back.  Think about it.    

(And by the way, she looks good in red, eh?) 


MOV 
p.s. Gotta say, Bob’s got good taste.  :) 

14 comments:

  1. That's awesome! I'm glad Muse didn't get eaten by zombie Bob - that would have been awkward. ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not that he didn't try to nibble her ear a bit....

      Delete
  2. MOV, we sympathize with you for conspiring with Muse to bamboozle the troops, but we know Muse was arrested...hahahha...See http://mothersofbrothersblog.blogspot.ca/2012/05/767-muse-gets-arrested.html

    hahahahhahahahahha! Too funny.You must be a comic at heart. ~R
    p.s. Our memories are good for at least a week or so...maybe.. LOL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh, Ray (can I call you Ray), I guess I wrote these out of order, huh? Queen Virgo is not too happy about that........

      Delete
  3. That was a really funny and cute idea. I took your advice and followed her. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm glad to know that Muse is okay, but sorry that she didn't come home yet! I am sure she will be back soon! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Kayla! We are crossing our fingers (and locking up our liquor.........)

      Delete
  5. I prefer blue. I think she'll look better in that.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hmmm, you may be right. I will let Haley know ASAP.

      Delete
  6. Oh man, that was great! Silly Muse. Don't play with zombies. They'll eat you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think Muse learned her lesson........

      Delete

When you write a comment, it makes me feel like I won the lottery or at the very least like I ate an ice-cream sundae. (This has nothing to do with the fact that I did just eat an ice-cream sundae.)