- wall clock in study;
- wall clock in kids’ toy room;
- decorative clock on fireplace mantle in living room;
- thermometer/clock combo on top of TV;
- no less than four (4) clocks in kitchen, including stove, coffee maker, timer, and wall clock;
- master bedroom contains two bedside alarm clocks (one for each of us);
- several wristwatches on dresser (minimum two each);
- each son has his own watch (not that they know how to tell time, but it’s good to own one, don’t you think?);
- clock on dresser;
- plus wall clock in laundry room (why?);
- my car has one dashboard clock as does
- The Husband’s truck.
Late Sunday evening, I spent approximately 48 minutes re-setting all the clocks and watches we own, which begs the question: Daylight Savings Time? Really, Savings? Or is Daylight Losings Time a little more accurate?
(“Musing On Validity”)