MOVarazzi

Monday, November 15, 2010

212. Cop-out

So you know what I hate?  A blog that is supposed to be good quality writing and then BOOM--dumb photos everywhere!  You know what?  If I wanted to look at pictures all day long I would just flip through my old albums, thankyouverymuch.  When I see artsy photos in a WRITING blog, I know the writer is just one thing:  lazy.  I consider photos a complete waste of time and, truly, the ultimate cop-out. 

Oh, look, I forgot to show you the pretty red leaves on the tree in my yard: 

MOV
("Mastering Optional Views")

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful tree; beautiful photo. Lucky you! Mom

    ReplyDelete

When you write a comment, it makes me feel like I won the lottery or at the very least like I ate an ice-cream sundae. (This has nothing to do with the fact that I did just eat an ice-cream sundae.)