MOVarazzi

Monday, November 24, 2014

999. Shameless Self-Promotion


I can’t stand it when you first meet someone and then they start telling you about their Faceoff account, or Chatter following, and ask you to join them on In-Linked.  Frankly, so much self-promotion is off-putting.

Hey, did you know Christmas is sneaking up on us in just a few weeks?  You know what makes a great gift?  MY BOOK.  Actually, all 3 of them.  If you like my blog, my books are the best of the best, and one of them is co-written by the divine Marianne Walsh of Chicago magazine fame! 

Here are the Amazon links to the books.  Order now so you don’t have to worry if they’ll arrive in time:



Herman the Cat Goes to Outerspace (children’s book, illustrated by über-talented Haley Wolfe)

And remember, every time you buy a book, you save a panda from extinction*.

xxoxxxxxxxxxxxxxoooooooooooooooxxxxxxxxxxoooooooo
MOV 

*made up “fact”

2 comments:

When you write a comment, it makes me feel like I won the lottery or at the very least like I ate an ice-cream sundae. (This has nothing to do with the fact that I did just eat an ice-cream sundae.)