Let think about this rationally for a minute, shall we?
Benefits to being abducted by aliens:
- No more cooking dinner/ doing dishes (which I hate anyway)
- Could probably catch cat nap on long journey to Mars or wherever
- Would learn secrets of the universe
- No more having to be fake nice to neighbor who can't remember your name (you can't remember his either, but that's beside the point)
- No more feeling guilty about not putting all kids' photos in something resembling an album
- Off the hook for swim team carpool
Non-benefits to being abducted by aliens:
- Might miss new episode of Project Runway (do flying saucers get cable?)
So, I would respectfully like to re-title my last post. Henceforth, we can refer to it as "MOV Was Not Abducted by Aliens (But Would Not Mind Too Much if That Were the Case)."