MOVarazzi

Friday, May 3, 2013

954. If I Were on Twitter

* I just joined the gym for $99 then hurt my back using their rowing machine.  I can get injured at home for free.

* I scored 100% on my real estate final today, partly because I’m really smart … but mostly because it was open book. 
* Overheard:  “Legos are like plastic mini-gifts from God.”  Yeah, if God never went barefoot to go to the bathroom at 2 am. 

*Wish list:  I wish the neighbors would shut their blinds.  Or be better-looking. 

MOV

24 comments:

  1. LOL! I totally agree about the neighbours one.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, right? why do I not live next door to Brad Pitt? He probably does close the window shades though.......

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. if I can come up with something, then, yes.

      Delete
  3. Have you ever knelt down on a Lego? It's like the rowing machine pain x 10.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ooooooooooooh. thanks for that. *clutches knee in sympathy pain*

      Delete
  4. I wish you were on Twitter. Get on Twitter! Or just keep Tweeting here. That works for me too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lol those are awesome. You should be on twitter. :-D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Being concise and clever at the same time is a rare talent. You could sooo Twitter.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh, paula, you are my new BFF.

      Delete
  7. Everyone is in agreement... Your ass needs to be on Twitter.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. how about my brain instead? sometimes smarter (not always though).

      Delete
  8. Thanks for the smile! I needed it today! Now I'm headed to the gym. Where I will be very careful not to injure myself.

    ReplyDelete

When you write a comment, it makes me feel like I won the lottery or at the very least like I ate an ice-cream sundae. (This has nothing to do with the fact that I did just eat an ice-cream sundae.)