MOVarazzi

Wednesday, May 1, 2013

953. Warning: Epic Mom Causes Uncontrollable Laughter

Uncontrollable snorting laughter makes people stare at you, and it also sometimes causes lack of bladder control (the reason people are staring at you may or may not be related to that second issue).  Anyway, my newest book causes that kind of laugher (the kind where you might snort loudly), but I have been told it is totally worth it. 

Full disclosure:  I only wrote half of the book, Epic Mom:  Failing Every Day a Little Bit More Than You, so if there are parts you don’t like, I might not even be responsible for it.  Conversely, if there are parts you really really love to the point that you say, WOW—I had no idea that she was exactly like Shakespeare but smarter and prettier!  then, well, that might be my co-author Marianne Walsh’s section of the book. 
The point is:  this book is about moms, family, life, kids, work, and everything in between.  Did I mention Target?  Target is definitely in the book.  It is the perfect book for Mother’s Day, which is now less than 2 weeks away.  If you go online to Amazon right now (link in a second), you still have time to order it for a gift for your mom or your best girlfriend or sister or favorite teacher or even yourself and have it be in time for Mother’s Day (which, honestly, I think should be every day, not just a random Sunday in May—because for me, Mother’s Day is all about the waffles and mimosas, and one day a year is not enough for that). 

If you just found me thru the A to Z Challenge, welcome!  I hope you have liked my 26 essays enough to want to read more. 
Click HERE to see the book on Amazon and read the reviews. 
 
Cover clay art by Clay Baboons

 
 
xxo
MOV

8 comments:

  1. I'm almost afraid to get the book, for fear that I'll be adding my own many chapters... but then, I think I will get it. Is it available on ibooks?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. Aleta,

      So excited you bought the book! Hope you love it. Please let me or Marianne know what you think! :)

      xxo
      MOV

      Delete
  3. Current word on the streets of Chicago: This is the MUST-HAVE book for Mother's Day. Send everyone out of your house and stay home with Epic Mom = the perfect day.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loved your posts and I'm not even a mom! Just shipped your book to Tulsa for my cuz who's a first time mom and can use all the realistic help she can get. Maybe she can get Shep to read it too and be a quiet, clean, always obedient...ha, who are we kidding?
    Congrats on finishng the A to Z as well. Looking forward to visiting even when not forced to by rules of challenge etiquette.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. THANK YOU!!!! You made my day. =D

      Delete

When you write a comment, it makes me feel like I won the lottery or at the very least like I ate an ice-cream sundae. (This has nothing to do with the fact that I did just eat an ice-cream sundae.)