MOVarazzi

Friday, November 30, 2012

870. MOV Update Plus Bottles of Wine

I'm back.  Or I will be tomorrow anyway.

After one month of time away and about 28 cases of "Coping Assistance," I will be boarding a United flight Saturday and flying home to The Husband and Tall and Short (who may have forgotten what I look like by now).  You know the anticipation you felt after your midterm exams that you studied really hard for and how your stomach did backwards dolphin flips while you sat there waiting for the professor to hand back your grade the next week?  Multiply that by a gazillion and that is how I am feeling.  Simultaneously anxious yet thrilled with a dash of exhaustion thrown in.

Check back Monday for my return to cyberspace.

MOV

14 comments:

  1. Hope you are coping without liquor. Or with liquor. Whichever.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just hope you are doing well. You've been missed in cyberspace, in this space.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's so nice to read your words. Hope you really are coping well and Welcome Back! You certainly have been missed!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am glad you are headed home. I know that this can be a very emotional time as I have been through it. I am praying that the anxious, thrilled, and exhaustion is replaced by happy, content and rested. Catch up with you soon.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Here is the link where I featured you this week:
    http://yaknowstuff.blogspot.com/2012/11/friday-again-friendship-aloha-and.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. Welcome home, in advance. I have missed you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Have a happy reunion! The people at Target have probably been worried sick! Much love and safe travels!

    ReplyDelete
  8. WOO HOO EEEE she's bbbaacckk!! you have been missed :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I've been thinking of you. I hope that you're well.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thinking of you. Have been, and will. ;)

    ReplyDelete

When you write a comment, it makes me feel like I won the lottery or at the very least like I ate an ice-cream sundae. (This has nothing to do with the fact that I did just eat an ice-cream sundae.)