MOVarazzi

Friday, October 5, 2012

860. Southern Fried Children

I read mom blogs because I am a mom.  Sometimes I read design blogs because I like anything having to do with design.  But mostly I read funny blogs because I like to laugh.

Every once in a while, I stumble across a blog post that is so poetic, so effortless, so beautiful, that I feel utterly ashamed to call myself a writer.  If she is a writer, than I am just a sorry impostor, I think to myself.  Today was one of those days:  I read my friend Kelly’s blog.
Go see how it's done:  read Southern Fried Children today.  Then follow her.  She is awesome. 
MOV

8 comments:

  1. I visited. I liked. I followed.

    Love,
    Janie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much, MOV. I am honored, and humbled, and the feeling is completely mutual.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I feel that way every time I read her blog. She's so unbelievably talented. Everyone should read her. Thanks for spreading the word.

    ReplyDelete
  4. She definitely has a way with words.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow. Really. Thanks for sharing her.

    ReplyDelete

When you write a comment, it makes me feel like I won the lottery or at the very least like I ate an ice-cream sundae. (This has nothing to do with the fact that I did just eat an ice-cream sundae.)