MOVarazzi

Tuesday, October 2, 2012

856. Confessions of a Disney World Neophyte

I have a confession to make:  I just spent the past seven days at Disney World.  Wowza, go there with a child or two, and you see Disney in a whole new light (or, in the case of blistering 95 degree so-called “fall” days in Florida, a whole new neon strobe light the temperature of the sun). 

So, the point is:  I have lots of new blog material.  LOTS.  Oh, yes, just you wait.  MOV, the writer (as opposed to MOV, the ice-cream eater), is overjoyed to have at least one whole week’s worth of essays about Disney.  I made sure to pack the fancy leather journal my brother gave me, and instead scribbled my notes on gift shop receipts like I always do. 
Disney Mania, Day 1, starts tomorrow.  Fasten your seatbelt, give a tug on the yellow safety strap, and hold on tight!  See you then.



MOV      

5 comments:

  1. Yay!! I can't wait to hear about all of your adventures! It's been years since I went to Disney World. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Disney in the way that only a person who has not been in several years can. I can't wait!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I lived about two hours from Orlando. The weather is absolutely miserable. It's soooo hot and humid. I feel for you.

    Love,
    Janie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great! I've only been to Disneyworld once--when I was about 4 or 5. Hope you had a fabulous time!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hooray!

    My ultimate goal in life is to procure a girlfriend and then take her to Disney World. And then have kids with said girl and take the kids there and see it in an entirely different light.

    And I LOVE that you are putting the leather journal to use!!!

    ReplyDelete

When you write a comment, it makes me feel like I won the lottery or at the very least like I ate an ice-cream sundae. (This has nothing to do with the fact that I did just eat an ice-cream sundae.)