MOVarazzi

Monday, August 13, 2012

829. Read My Essay at Southern Fried Children

My cyber-friend, the über talented Kelly at Southern Fried Children, asked me to write a guest post for her while she is on vacation.  Since I adore fellow-Virgo Kelly and every divine word she writes, there was no playing coy.  Our email conversation went something like this: 

KELLY:  Would you like to write a guest post for me?
ME:  Ohmygod, ohmygod (hyperventilating into paper bag kept next to my computer for just such occasions), yes!  Yes!  How soon do you need it? 

Kelly, being the ultra-organized Virgo that she is, asked me to write the essay about a month in advance.  Me, being a huge fan of Kelly’s, wanted to impress her not just with my clever writing, but also with my hyper-Olympic speed.  I typed something up immediately and sent it to her about 20 minutes later.  I was trying to out-Virgo the Virgo. 
And today is finally the day that Kelly has posted my essay on her blog!  It has donuts in it.  And drama.  And teenagers.  Hop over HERE to read it.  And oh, yeah, follow Kelly.  Because she is awesome. 

MOV

7 comments:

  1. I am hopping on both feet so I can get there quicker 'k?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Janice! Hope you like it and it makes you laugh. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just came across your blog. Very cute and I enjoy reading your posts. Love the title of your essay "Southern Fried Children." Very cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Are you pimping yourself out again? I was sure my hood was the only guest posting you do.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Glad to hear you are doing so well. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Interesting post. I really believe you will do much better in the future.

    ReplyDelete

When you write a comment, it makes me feel like I won the lottery or at the very least like I ate an ice-cream sundae. (This has nothing to do with the fact that I did just eat an ice-cream sundae.)