MOVarazzi

Monday, May 7, 2012

766. You Know I Wrote A Book, Right?

I may have mentioned that I wrote a book.  I may not have mentioned that it catapulted to number 12 on the New York Times Best Seller list.  (The reason I did not mention this is because it is an outright lie.) 



Anyway, my book is quite funny and it is the perfect Mother's Day gift for yourself, your mom, any mom you know, or anyone you know who has a mom.  Did I cover all my bases there?  I just realized that Mother's Day is this coming up Sunday, so thought I would mention my book so you still have time to order it and get it to her! 

The book is called, "Mom's Had A Rough Day" and is available on Amazon.  It is my first book, and I am currently working on a second book.  I will fill you in on details of that soon. 

Here is the link for "Mom's Had A Rough Day."  It is 240 pages long, and has about 70 essays.  Thanks for checking it out! 

MOV    
p.s. if you have already bought the book before, thank you!  feel free to chime in on the comments and say how much you love it.  :) 

22 comments:

  1. I looooooooved it! I laughed out loud. It made me want to go to Portugal. To any fence-sitters: buy this book, because it's full of MOV! And if you love this blog (which you obviously do, since you're here), then you'll love this book. <3

    (And also, my eyes totally widened when you said it went to number 12, because I believed it. I wish it were true!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would not have been surprised. It is one of the funniest books I have ever read in my entire life! I CHERISH my copy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you know you are gonna sell your copy on ebay because it is signed and will one day be worth a million dollars............

      tracie, YOU ROCK!!!

      xxo
      MOV

      Delete
  3. Very funny and creative! One of the finer ways I have put off doing housework!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds awesome! I check it out. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would like to buy mum one. But she doesn't read a whole lot.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. maybe you could read it aloud to her?

      Delete
  6. Just wanted you to know - as a long time reader (and never commenting, really) - that I just picked up your book to pass on to my own mother this Mom's Day. :)

    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  7. OK. So when is the contest to win a free copy??

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hmmmmm. that is a good idea. might consider that!

      Delete
  8. Great stuff! Congrats! --And where will the eBook version be?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. maybe in another year? not sure yet.......

      Delete
  9. Congrats on getting published!

    Thanks for following my blog. I'll definitely check out your book!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I bought several copies for Christmas gifts and they were loved! Get thee to Amazon and MOV's book if you haven't already!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Meg! What a nice endorsement. (And about that commission check...........)

      Delete

When you write a comment, it makes me feel like I won the lottery or at the very least like I ate an ice-cream sundae. (This has nothing to do with the fact that I did just eat an ice-cream sundae.)