MOVarazzi

Monday, April 16, 2012

744. Peer Starts With "P"

I blog.  It’s what I do.  I love to write little stories, usually beginning with a cake of truth and then embellished with fancy sugar-icing made of fiction. 

But what I love most is discovering other writers’ blogs.  I love finding one that is completely different, one that makes me laugh, one that makes me think, “Wow, if my blog were only half as good as hers, I’d be happy.”  I tell myself that these writers are my peers.  But sometimes one is so fantastic, so special, that I know that isn’t true.  Some writers are just in another realm all together.   
Let me introduce you to one of my favorite bloggers, the über-talented Stephanie.  If my blog is junior high (okay, kindergarten), she is pure college post grad material.  You will love Stephanie.  Click on over to Clay Baboons, read a bunch of her stories, and then follow Stephanie.  You’ll be glad you did. 

MOV

11 comments:

  1. I'll make sure to check her out...I think You are an awesome blogger!
    Blessings, Joanne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aaaaaaah the attack of the Easter candy was one of my favorites from stePhanie so far!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Clay Baboons and I love this pic!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love Stephanie's work. And yours, too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yep. Good stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You, my friend, are peerless. Thank you so much for the shout-out. I kind of love you.

    ReplyDelete
  7. You lean a little closer to brilliant than the rest of us. And Stephanie is right there with you. Talent!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Stephanie for Prez! :D

    -Barb the French Bean

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks to all who wrote! This A to Z Challenge is kicking my you-know-what because I usually answer each comment individually. Sorry I am running out of time to do that. I read each one, and am so happy you took the time to write!!!

    xxo
    MOV

    ReplyDelete

When you write a comment, it makes me feel like I won the lottery or at the very least like I ate an ice-cream sundae. (This has nothing to do with the fact that I did just eat an ice-cream sundae.)