MOVarazzi

Monday, April 9, 2012

737. I'll Be Right With You Starts With "I"

It's no secret that I hate waiting for things.  The Instant Gratification Gene runs strong on the maternal side of my DNA.  I want what I want, and I want it yesterday if not the day before that. 

So when I thought of writing a post on this very topic, I was inspired by my dear cyber-pal, Tracie.  (I like to think I discovered her ... but there is that Self-Delusion Gene acting up again.)  I thought, Self?  You know what?  I am going to write an AMAZING piece all about customer service, and it will be an homage to Tracie because she already wrote a funny blog about this! 

But then I realized that is exactly like making a copy of a copy of a poorly scanned Xerox of an upside down copy on your ancient copier when you are out of toner fluid and the glass screen needs Windexing.  Why not give my readers the real thing?  So, without further ado, I give you the funniest woman in the blogosphere, Tracie of CRACK YOU WHIP fame. 

MOV

14 comments:

  1. Wait a minute. Aren't we on H today?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I might have that Instant Gratification gene too--but I'm trying to suppress it:)

    Great A-Z post!
    Nutschell
    www.thewritingnut.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm 110% positive I have the Instant Gratification gene, it has become even more obvious since I started my blog. xD

    And I agree, everyone that reads this post should follow Tracie, she is a heap of AWESOME!

    BTW, I love that you are such a rebel and posted your "H" post on Sunday ;).

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hate waiting too. As a kid it was hell. My siblings had birthdays in March and April. Mine was a week before Christmas. A whole twelve months to wait for gratification! I'm a bit better about it now, but only just!

    ReplyDelete
  5. As usual, you are ahead of the game! Thanks for sharing my post and I am officially giving you the day off tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yay! better than a hostess gift!

      xxo
      MOV

      Delete
  6. Hi...I'm hopping over from the A to Z Challenge. Lovely post...good luck with the challenge.

    Donna L Martin
    www.donasdays.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'll check out Tracie's blog. Thanks for coming to mine!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for the introduction! Always nice to meet new bloggers. Like you! I'm a new follower via the A to Z.

    ReplyDelete
  9. No rest for the weary yesterday, so now you are a day ahead! Were you hopped up on candy?

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you for the referral to Tracie. Very funny stuff. I am actually putting off some customer service calls for that very reason!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Yay. I found Tracie from Crack your Whip a while ago...LOVE her!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thank you to all my wonderful new readers! I hope you like Tracie's blog as much as I do. :)

    ReplyDelete

When you forget to leave a comment, Aliens might decide to kidnap you. Just sayin'.