MOVarazzi

Friday, March 16, 2012

713. Thank You

Just an update: Thank you to all who voted for me for the Top 25 Funny Mom Blogs. I made number 25 for a few days, which is good enough for me. Last I checked, I was number 33, but I prefer to squint and pretend it is one 3 instead of two 3’s, and so I am really number 3. Thank you for making me number 3! I am honored!

Voting and the contest in general are not officially over, but I am officially done with harassing people to vote, especially since I found out I will not be winning 10 million dollars (or 10 million dolphins) after all.

Thank you for reading my blog, and for (hopefully) allowing me to make you laugh. As I tell my sons on a daily basis, it’s not whether you win or lose, but how often you use spellcheck.

xxo
MOV

8 comments:

  1. "It's not whether you win or lose, but how often you use spellcheck." Bahahahaha I love this quote!

    It deserves to be made into a fancy graphic quote-image for bloggers and editors everywhere to stand behind. Because it's that good. :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yay! never thought of that. If you wanna design it, I will totally buy it (along with your t-shirts with your animated giant person walking thru the city in canada.......)

      Delete
  2. Um, the neXt time I see a dolphin I wiLL send him/her your way. Will there be a complete water-way access in order to get to your house? If not we could arrange a dolphin-in-a-tube delivery.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes, we live right on the ocean. Well, not "ocean" ocean per se, more like stream. Okay, there is no stream here. We have a tub, does that count??

      Delete
  3. You're top 25 for me, at least. Who needs imaginary internet karma points anyways?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like the way you think, girlfriend, I totally want to give you another MOV Award (Moms Ordering Vino), but I already did that a while back. Do you have room for two such trophies on your crowded mantle?

      Delete
  4. Well, I'm sorry that didn't go as well as you'd hoped, but your loyal readers think your great anyway!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hey, it went as hoped: I got some awesome new exposure! it's all good........

      Delete

When you write a comment, it makes me feel like I won the lottery or at the very least like I ate an ice-cream sundae. (This has nothing to do with the fact that I did just eat an ice-cream sundae.)