MOVarazzi

Monday, March 12, 2012

707. Let's Link Up

This guy rocks.  Can't remember how I found him, I just know that I am hyperventilating with that hiccupy type of laughter that stays with you for an hour after reading how a simple little cat distracts him.  See for yourself.  Ash-matic is his name.  I just spent an hour reading his entire archives from the past two months he's been blogging.  I think you should follow him or at least read his stuff:  click HERE.

MOV
("The Talent Scout")

8 comments:

  1. I always do what I'm told. Thanks for the tip!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I convulsed. And I peed. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw, you say such nice things!
    I'm glad I can bring some humour to your day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hope you get some new traffic from it! you deserve it!

      Delete
  4. I love him! I found a comment he left on your Tony Robbins post and followed him home. I was there for some time poking through his past to see if we would fit. I laughed so damn hard I hurt myself. I attached myself to him as quickly as possible.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oooh, you followed him home, that sounds so tawdry. I like it.

      Delete

When you write a comment, it makes me feel like I won the lottery or at the very least like I ate an ice-cream sundae. (This has nothing to do with the fact that I did just eat an ice-cream sundae.)