(You know what’s cute? Illustrations. Which is why I grouped my favorite previous blog posts that I illustrated and set them over there on the sidebar if you want to read them later. But I digress …)
I looked up “cute” in the online dictionary because I want to make sure I know what I am accepting (especially after I had received that last award that involved sending dolphins to people in Australia). Anyway, a quick Google search showed that “cute” means: pretty, clever, lovely, nice, smart, sweet. Wow! I think I might want to marry my own blog!
Like any marriage, this award comes with vows (called “rules”). The rules state you must:
- Link back to the person who gave you the award (thank you, J.R.!)
- Follow the person who gave you the award
- Proudly display your award on your blog
- List 5 of your favorite things
- Pass on to 5 favorite bloggers
Luckily, I already follow her. She has not taken out a restraining order (that I know of).
Being the extreme technophobe that I am, I have no idea how to display the blog award button. (Trust me when I say the award itself is indeed very cute—it has an owl on it.)
Ahh, list five of my favorite things! This I can do!
Five of MOV’s Top Favorite Things:
- The ocean. Any ocean. Pacific, Atlantis, Indiana, Arctic, and that other one.
- Chocolate. Any kind. Especially the chocolate kind.
- Wine. Any kind. Especially the drinkable kind.
- My sons. Oops, maybe I should have put them first.