MOVarazzi

Monday, March 5, 2012

695. Have You Ever Been to Wal-Mart?

Me neither.  It scares me.  Here's why:  it is not Target.  The End.  However, my fabulous and super-talented cyber-bloggy pal Tracie from CRACK YOU WHIP has not only been to Wal-Mart, she seems to have moved in and taken over.  She just posted a blog about her most recent Wal-Mart escapade, and apparently it took her about 10 hours to write and illustrate the post.  I have exactly six minutes to write anything before the kids get home from school, so I thought I would link you to the superior Tracie instead.  You're welcome. 

Click HERE to laugh so hard you might throw up, hyperventilate, pee your pants, choke on your own spit, or all of the above.  And then forward the link to everyone you ever met.  And then follow Tracie.  And then come back over here and tell me I was right and that you love Tracie way more than me.  And then still vote for me anyway.   

MOV 

11 comments:

  1. Step one, answer MOVs question...yes, have been to Target, and disappointed and/or thoroughly aggravated by something almost every time...now off to step two, then will be back for step 3...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're right! I think I have to wait until tomorrow to vote again...that's far away...I'd better write a post-it note!

      Delete
    2. do you love tracie or what???

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. I know! and I am so mad that you followed her way before I followed her. Why am I always the last to find the cool new bloggers?

      Delete
  3. Wait, if I answer "yes" will you disown me?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for that amazing buildup! I'm still waiting on your awesome book to come in the mail so I can enjoy me a relaxing read by the fire!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it is in the mail my friend! look for it by friday!

      Delete
  5. What is this Wal-mart business?! I lived in NYC for while and never saw one, and they don't have it in the UK or France. Im not going to lie, Im feeling super left out.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. when I first read your comment, I thought you put "I'm feeling superior" and I thought, "Naturally. Anyone who has never had to deal with Walmart IS superior." But now I just re-read your comment and it says you feel super left out! do not feel left out. at least you will not get sick.

      Delete

When you forget to leave a comment, Aliens might decide to kidnap you. Just sayin'.