MOVarazzi

Monday, March 5, 2012

694. Vote = Love

Please please please vote for me for one of the Circle of Moms Top 25 Funny Moms. The grand prize is 10 million dollars, which I will split with each and every one of you (okay, I kinda made that last part up, the part about splitting it with you).

Why I deserve to be in the Top 25:
  • Day in, day out, I dream up new topics to amuse you.  Sometimes I even write them down.   
  • I will babysit your kids for you (*this offer valid for a 4-hour sit, not a minute longer. Offer invalid if you have triplets under two years old).
  • I am funny.
  • I really want to win, just to prove to that mean ol’ 9th grade writing teacher (yes, the same one who asked if English was my second language) that I am a gooder writer than most people.
Please vote for me! You can vote for me more than once, you are allowed to vote every 24 hours, and voting closes on March 21.  (Last I checked, I was already at number 38 out of about 38 entrants.)  So go ahead and vote for me right now (VOTE HERE), it will just take a second.

Thank you!

MOV
("My Official Voters")

17 comments:

  1. You've garnered at least one more vote, you now have -4! jokes. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. uh, minus 4??? Are my sons, like, voting AGAINST me??

      Delete
  2. I am number 8! (And this circle of Moms place? All they want to talk about is kids. Sheesh.)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. blah blah blah KIDS. I want to talk about designer shoes and stalking houses and chocolate mousse cake. Oh, and by the way Tall said the cutest thing! He thinks arrows are "point marks" and that is how he refers to them. :) I do not have the heart to correct him. (Oh, wait, I am turning into one of THEM, aren't I??????)

      Delete
  3. So If they are going by ip addresses go to the library and vote from there and starbucks! Good luck.
    -L-

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm doing my best with voting, for you and for Marianne, but they keep canceling my vote. If I go back every other hour I get to cast a new vote, but later it disappears. I am not a bot!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Véronique, are you really a bot?

      Véronique, are you really a bot?

      Véronique, are you really a bot?

      Delete
  5. Just voted! You really DO deserve this!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You've got my vote! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I always knew that Veronique was a bot. She seemed too perfect. Thanks for the 2nd-hand votes, MOV. I will be voting for you again around 10 pm (when my 24-hour wait period is over).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Anyone name Véronique is too perfect. She most likely looks like Charlize Theron, cooks like Top Chef, and has a house like Martha Stewart. I think I'm in love.

      Delete
  8. Prediction: next year, you'll be all "why did I pull for votes? I'm so uninterested in expending that level of energy."

    Voted for you anyway.

    ReplyDelete

When you write a comment, it makes me feel like I won the lottery or at the very least like I ate an ice-cream sundae. (This has nothing to do with the fact that I did just eat an ice-cream sundae.)