MOVarazzi

Thursday, February 23, 2012

681. No Post For You

Okay, so I have to sub today. I don’t have time to post something creative and original and hilarious so you can start your day off right. But, wait! Look over there at those archives on the right! Come on, surely you haven’t read all of those yet? Take a minute and read one of those. You’re already here, why not? You’ve been meaning to do it, so do it now.  They're over 600 funny, clever essays to choose from.   

And just think—I might have some really great material for tomorrow (or maybe I’ll just post pictures of our old kitchen) …

MOV

6 comments:

  1. You are just laying on the couch eating Girl Scout cookies, aren't you??

    ReplyDelete
  2. May the gods of technology smile upon you today.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it was a teaching day, and a really fantastic class (really). we only did a short science video at the end of the day for 15 minutes, and it worked right away the first time. *whew*

      Delete
  3. I do love your kitchens.

    Is you is, or is you ain't on twitter?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. no, no twitter for this, uh, twit. Someone told me you are only allowed to write, like, 143 characters? is that true? I think for me, I might have trouble condensing it to that. I would just think of about 10 more things to say, and it would be like this big long string of twitter, twitter-string (like silly string, but words), and it would go on and on and on and on and people would be like, oh, gah! is she still talking? does she not get that twitter is supposed to be short? what is her deal? and I would be, all, you know, I have this fascinating blog and you can check that out and it is only ONCE A DAY and not all day long so just take a peek and I will make you laugh and how can I possibly make someone laugh in just 143 characters? I am just warming up at that point.

      thanks for asking.

      best,
      MOV

      Delete

When you write a comment, it makes me feel like I won the lottery or at the very least like I ate an ice-cream sundae. (This has nothing to do with the fact that I did just eat an ice-cream sundae.)