MOVarazzi

Monday, February 20, 2012

678. A New Direction: Design Weekend

Hi Loyal Blog Readers,

I was overwhelmed with all the positive and wonderful things everyone said about the design and decorating of my house in California! Wow! So nice!  Thank you!   

And, because of that, I was thinking that I would start a new feature on my blog called Design Weekend. I will still write my normal kooky life stuff/ humorous essays Monday thru Friday, but on the weekends I will change my focus to the following:
  • Photos of house design that I have done
  • Before and After’s
  • Our house in L.A.
  • Our first house in Crazy Town
  • Our new house in Crazy Town
  • Write about design
  • Also, I am happy to answer design-related questions and give design advice
Deal?

Hello?

MOV

21 comments:

  1. Sure, why not? We can always stab you with sharpened paintbrushes if we don't like it.

    -Motaki, Aspiring Falconer

    ReplyDelete
  2. Definitely! That will be great fun! If you've got it, flaunt it. Uh, that came out wrong -- share it! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. yay! me too! I think first up will be our kitchen remodel from our last house.

      Delete
  4. Sounds like a plan. I will be asking advice I am sure.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yay, Nola! feel free to ask for design advice. Mabye I will do a regular column of question/ answers?

      Delete
  5. Cool idea, you made me realize how nice it is to see something from the writer's personal life on a blog.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm looking forward to these exclusive peeks into the world of MOV!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Welcome to the Dark Side, Grasshopper. (Yep--mixing my pop culture references, which generally happens after the second beverage.)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Got more of those beverages handy?

      Delete
  8. Yes. Do it. LOVE your stove and your style!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks, amy! I think first up will be the kitchen if I can round up all the photos. :)

      Delete
  9. Cool idea! Looking forward to it. I absolutely love the look of the LA house- At first it looked like the houses in some of the neighborhoods near my house (beach town in San Diego County) but then realized you wrote LA.Love the hand painted address.

    Will look forward to these posts. Fun!

    ReplyDelete

When you write a comment, it makes me feel like I won the lottery or at the very least like I ate an ice-cream sundae. (This has nothing to do with the fact that I did just eat an ice-cream sundae.)