MOVarazzi

Wednesday, February 8, 2012

658. Leap Blog Day Reminder (The Power of the Frog)

Leap Blog Day is almost here!  It will be on Wednesday, February 29.  It is a blog hop, featuring guest posts.  If you have not signed up already, click HERE for the link. 
  • WHAT:  Blog hop with guest posts
  • WHEN:  Wednesday, February 29 
  • WHY:  To get different blogs more exposure, plus the whole "fun" aspect of it
  • HOW:  To participate, click link HERE 
  • URGENT:  You should contact whoever you want to ask to write your guest piece **NOW**
  • DEADLINE:  Has been extended for submission-- you must complete your guest post and email it to the person who asked you for it by February 21
Basically, you contact whoever you want to ask to write a piece for you, giving them your email info in the comments section of their blog so they can contact you.  If you want, it can be an even trade (I write for you / you write for me) or it can just be a one-way thing, with you writing for someone else. 

At this time, I myself am writing one guest post for someone, and I have two guest posters lined up to write separate individual pieces for me.  I AM HAPPY TO WRITE MORE, if you have not gotten someone yet and want to contact me directly, please leave your email in the comments.  Or, you can contact Marianne directly on her blog click here and she can attempt to pair you up with someone if you want to do it that way.  The best thing, though, is for you to try to contact a blogger from that list (or some other blogger you like, they do NOT have to be on the list) directly. 

Wow, I sure do ramble at 5 in the morning. 

Thanks for participating!  Can't wait! 

MOV
("Mystery Of Vision")

6 comments:

  1. Dear Motion or Velocity:
    This will be fun! I have signed up, but warned people that I tend to be on the a$$-holey side, so obviously I have not been invited to guest. If you'd like to do a guest post for me, that would be great!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. kirby, love to! I have emailed you directly (got your email off your blog, I am stalker-ish like that).

      xxo
      MOV

      Delete
  2. Check out http://faithinambiguity.blogspot.com for an award if you are so moved. I enjoy your blog. Thanks for making me laugh.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you, tara! I am honored!

      xxo
      MOV

      Delete

When you write a comment, it makes me feel like I won the lottery or at the very least like I ate an ice-cream sundae. (This has nothing to do with the fact that I did just eat an ice-cream sundae.)