MOVarazzi

Wednesday, February 1, 2012

650. Clay Baboons and Childhood Trips to The Zoo

Okay, I have an amendment of sorts. Remember the List, the awesome triple threat list I gave you the other day, the one where I awarded my MOV (Moms Ordering Vino) awards? Well, I need to add one more.

Here’s the thing: She was not on the original list because I had never heard of her. That is like eating vanilla ice-cream your entire life and someone asking you your favorite flavor and (duh) you answer “Vanilla” because you don’t know any better.

Now I know. And you do too.  Stephanie at Clay Baboons is the mint chip ice-cream of my life. Oh, God, Stephanie, you rock my world. You get your own special post, all about you. Your very own dedicated special MOV award, with the enviable label:
Yeah, baby, you’re it. Friends, click on the follow button.

MOV
*Warning:  Do not read her blog while eating, unless you like spit and chocolate chip cookie chunks on your computer screen ... because you WILL laugh, a lot.  Possibly the kind of laughing that makes other people stare at you.  Just sayin'. 
*Disclaimer:  The MOV award can be given to anyone, not just moms or baboons.  As long as you have a blog and are funny, you are eligible to win (good idea to do prerequisite dolphin inventory check before claiming prize though).

10 comments:

  1. She's really good eh? And I just love imagining her making those things - inspiring. Makes me want to make playdoh all over again.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ah, and julie you discovered her before I did. why did you keep her a secret from me?!?

      ps--dolphins have not arrived yet, what's the deal?

      Delete
  2. Oh wow. I kind of love you. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am going to have to kill you now. Do you KNOW how much time it going to take to recover from the laughter her site is going to give me? Do you? How could you do this to me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. laughter tightens the abs, look at it that way.......

      Delete
  4. She is, indeed, very funny. I love the clay figures. Thanks for another great blog to read!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cool blog I will follow, although I must admit it makes sense that it is a cool blog because if it was a hot blog the plasticine would turn to a molten mass and ruin all the pics. As for Giant Ants all I can say is that it was a giant ant (OK it was not very large really) that pressed the button that brought the manuscript of book one (YES YES THE UNPUBLISHED BOOK ONE)of my diaries to an end.

    However I feel you should have made a plasticine blog award for this blog as all that model making is hard work and as the maker of large cardboard robots I know these things ........

    Keep up the good work with your own blog by the way, I do pass by and try and read all the posts most days

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Rob Z Tobor, so sorry to hear about your Giant Ant issues. And you are right, I absolutely should have made a plasticine blog award (an actual physical award), that would rock.

      Thank you for stopping by and reading, I am honored.

      xxo
      MOV

      Delete

When you write a comment, it makes me feel like I won the lottery or at the very least like I ate an ice-cream sundae. (This has nothing to do with the fact that I did just eat an ice-cream sundae.)