MOVarazzi

Friday, January 20, 2012

634. YOU are invited!

(Not sure if I ever mentioned this before, but I wrote a book.) 

YOU are cordially invited to my book launch/ signing party for my newly-released instant classic “Mom’s Had A Rough Day,” which debuted at #3 on the NY Times best seller list! (Okay, I kind of made up that last part.)  The event is tomorrow evening

The details:
  • When: Saturday, January 21
  • Time: 7 PM
  • Where:  One More Page Books, 2200 N. Westmoreland St, Arlington, VA 22213
If you live anywhere in the Washington, D.C. area, please come!  I would love to meet you.  There is absolutely no pressure to buy a book.  Feel free to just come to the party and have a good time.  Children are welcome.

Here is the book store's phone number if you need directions or more information: 703-300-9746.

There is metered parking in front, neighborhood curb parking a block away, and also indoor underground parking in the garage connected to the bookstore (look for spots marked "Retail"). 

Thank you for your support, and I hope to see you there! 

MOV

8 comments:

  1. I wish I could be there. Alas, I live very far away from DC. I hope you have a fabulous party, sell lots of books, and don't have to worry about remembering people's names! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you would have told me this a couple weeks ago I would have had time to walk and hitchhike there. Oh wait, I forgot, then I would have to walk and hitchhike back home again as well.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I went to Amazon to see your book for sale there. Now it will be easier for me to stalk you, but of course, you know I don't (yawn) have the required energy or focus to actually do such a thing. (hahahehe - hope you have a great time at your book signing, you are a lot of fun!)

      Delete
  3. Well crap. I'm about two hours too many away (4 from DC). BUT.,..I am forwarding this to a great friend who is in NoVa. Have a BLAST and many martinis. (or flip-flop that.)

    ReplyDelete
  4. have fun and soak up the glory!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Have a GREAT day!! Daniel will be confessing his sins that day, so we're bound by God not to attend. But we'll be thinking of you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I hope you have a wonderful time! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  7. couse, esbboston, kirby, andrea, marianne, and jo, and everyone else: thank you for your warm wishes and support! It means the world to me! :)

    best,
    MOV

    ReplyDelete

When you write a comment, it makes me feel like I won the lottery or at the very least like I ate an ice-cream sundae. (This has nothing to do with the fact that I did just eat an ice-cream sundae.)