MOVarazzi

Tuesday, January 3, 2012

619. I swear this is not going to turn into a reference blog

I like to write. A lot. I have a lot to say. But sometimes, I close my mouth and let someone else talk for a while (at least a minute). I learn things.

You will, too.

I am about to introduce you to a funny writer (not me, you already know me).  Here is a random sampling of a random quote off of her blog (did not get her permission to use this quote, sorry about that).  The backstory is the quote is about when she wrote a specific post and then it died in Blogger (or maybe Blogger killed it): 

"I am angry at you Blogger. We're getting a divorce. Well not quite a divorce because if I did that I wouldn't be able to blog anymore. So instead we're getting a domestic partnership. Even though I have no idea what that means but I'm pretty sure it just means we live together but we don't talk to each other unless you're buying me ice cream or asking me whether I would like you to massage my feet and the answer is yes."

Now that you caught a quick glimpse of her literary prowess, I know you will want to click HERE to be magically transported to her blog, called  Bee Bee's Blog.

She just found me and my blog recently and I found her right back. Her number of followers does not match her level of brilliance.  Let's do something about that, shall we?     
 
MOV

9 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness, you are so sweet! You just made my day. Scratch that - you just made my week. Thank you so much. And, let me just say, your blog is equally as awesome. Thanks times a bazillion!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loved it - thanks for the recommendation!! (and I have your book sitting on my nightstand, I'm really excited to read it, I just have to find some time in between demands of my 2 and 4 year olds!!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for giving my afternoon procrastination time some sense of direction!

    ReplyDelete
  4. beebee--you're welcome! you are so talented, it is a pleasure to link your blog.

    erin-- you bought my book?!? YAY!!! Thank you!! Let me know what you think. :)

    andrea-- any time. (and it is not procrastination if you are doing something productive like reading/ laughing, right?)

    best,
    MOV

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think I bought it the first day you announced that it was available on amazon! :-) Always love a good book to read, and ever since I got directed here (I think by Rechelle -- she actually lives just a few towns away from me) -- I've been reading your blog!

    Haven't had a chance to start it yet, but I'm flying to New Hampshire tomorrow so I think I'll have some time on the plane - very excited!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yay, Erin! Thank you! Enjoy your trip to New Hampshire, and let me know what you think of the book........

    best,
    MOV

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOVED IT! I especially loved the essay format - awesome for mommies...I have found that it's really hard to read when you keep getting interrupted, so I liked the short essays - easier to pick up and put down. I'm definitely recommending it to all my friends!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Erin, thank you so much. It was a lot of work to write, but it makes me feel great to get positive comments like yours. :) If you have time, I would LOVE it if you wrote a short review on Amazon so more people will check out my book. You could even paste in your exact comment from here, that would be perfect. Thank you again so much for your support!

    best,
    MOV

    ReplyDelete
  9. No problem - headed to amazon now!

    ReplyDelete

When you write a comment, it makes me feel like I won the lottery or at the very least like I ate an ice-cream sundae. (This has nothing to do with the fact that I did just eat an ice-cream sundae.)