MOVarazzi

Monday, January 2, 2012

617. Leap Blog Day!

Join me (mothers of brothers blog), Southern Fried ChildrenWe Band of Mothers, and Just Inappropriate for Leap Blog Day on Feb 29! This is a new event we just made up because we're good like that.

Contact any blogger you like (including the ones just named above) and ask them to do a guest post for you. If they agree, post it on Feb 29 linking back to their site and referencing Leap Blog Day. Likewise, if you are contacted to do a guest post for Leap Blog Day, please consider doing it. (Feel free to do more than one guest post if you want.)  It will be fun and help introduce your blog to more readers! Plus, all the kids will like you.

Click HERE for more details on how YOU can participate.  Post this on your Facebook page, let's take it viral!

4 comments:

  1. I just saw that you have an estimate on your blog page for the "Number of frogs living in USA (guestimate)" at 73,347. I thought the number was 74,337 but I could be wrong. The only reason I am awake right now is because I had a nightmare about someone who looked like Michael Jackson standing right ouside my partially opened back door.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is going to be awesome! And potentially a little confusing and chaotic. But mostly awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. SUCH a good idea. Someone should ask me to do a guest post! I promise I will do awesome things to your blog and you won't regret it. I'll even throw in a few free unicorns. AND I'll write my post at 1 AM so all my awesomeness spills out onto your page. DO IT.

    www.theartofbeebeeing.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. esbboston-- does this whole Michael Jackson dream sequence thing mean you are going to participate in Leap Blog Day?

    Haley-- and I am so glad you are joining!

    beebee--welcome! (but that awesomeness spilling things sounds, uh, messy)

    best,
    MOV

    ReplyDelete

When you write a comment, it makes me feel like I won the lottery or at the very least like I ate an ice-cream sundae. (This has nothing to do with the fact that I did just eat an ice-cream sundae.)