MOVarazzi

Saturday, December 31, 2011

615. I like this essay and you will too

Hi, Readers. I am working on a guest post for another blogger (Mrs. Tuna). I am honored that she asked me, and I am super-duper excited to come up with something funny and creative for her in the next few days. It’s a lot of pressure to guest post on someone else’s blog. It’s sort of like going to a party and obsessing about what to bring (is wine still okay? or is wine dumb now?) and what to wear and do you have green things in your teeth and please dear God do not spill the wine on her white couch and what should you say and will people like you and comment how charming you are or will they just keep looking at their watches and wonder when you will go away?

That’s a lot of pressure. I am not losing sleep over it or anything, but still.

In the meantime, while I wait for the Muse of Literary Genius to strike, I will leave you with two links because, well, because I love you.

One: The aforementioned Mrs.Tuna. I bow down to your greatness.

Two: A blog I just started reading called Feeding the Cat by this Australian chick. Check her out.

MOV

3 comments:

  1. Far out! I feel so special and tingly all over, never bin linked before...
    But...wine's always good, smart casual lycra and does anyone have a white couch? You'll do good Mov as always:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What! You're having an online affair with someone else? Don't make me cut the bitch.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Easy, girl, easy. There's enough cyber-love to go around.......

    best,
    MOV

    ReplyDelete

When you write a comment, it makes me feel like I won the lottery or at the very least like I ate an ice-cream sundae. (This has nothing to do with the fact that I did just eat an ice-cream sundae.)