MOVarazzi

Wednesday, November 9, 2011

573. Liar, Liar

Okay, I don’t usually do this (that’s a lie). I’m going to tell you about a blog I read that I like, and maybe you will hop over there and check it out too. Her initial post struck me as false, embellished, loopy, made-up, fabricated … call it a bunch of LIES—of course I immediately fell in love with her!

I am going to go so far as to say I am THE pioneer reader, a “charter member” of sorts, and let’s freak out this new writer who is just finding her way by following her! (Clarification: “follow” does not mean “stalk” in Blogger Land. Usually.)

So, do it! Read her, follow her, freak her out! Right now!   click here

MOV

(Disclaimer: I do not personally know this individual. She does not live in Crazy Town, and for all I know, she could be a fifth-grader. But a damn smart one who travels to Parisian cafés in her mind.)

P.S. to Life in the Mountain Town: No pressure! Seriously! We’re all friends here.

P.P.S. Just found out I do know her after all, she is my anonymous cousin. Small world.

6 comments:

  1. Done. You haven't lead me down a bad path yet. Unless you count the meth.

    ReplyDelete
  2. marianne--the meth was just that one time. You said you didn't hold a grudge.

    nola--glad you like!

    best,
    MOV

    ReplyDelete
  3. interesting read for sure - stalking has commenced General MOV! Oh- I scared myself a little bit there! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Is it really lying or just embellishing a good story for dramatic effect? At least she's honest about her lying. Wait a minute...

    ReplyDelete
  5. jennie-- thanks!

    couse--my point exactly.

    best,
    MOV

    ReplyDelete

When you write a comment, it makes me feel like I won the lottery or at the very least like I ate an ice-cream sundae. (This has nothing to do with the fact that I did just eat an ice-cream sundae.)