MOVarazzi

Friday, November 4, 2011

567. National MOV Awareness Day

Today is National MOV Awareness Day. It’s okay if you didn’t already know about NMOVAD, that is the reason we are having an awareness day (and by “we,” I mean me and my blog).

The point of the special day is to increase awareness for good quality writing, or even mediocre like mine.  How can I help? I hear you asking across the blogosphere. Easy. Forward my blog link to one friend. Or your entire email address book. Or anyone whose name starts with one of the letters A—K or L—Z. Or if you are not a fan of my writing (why are you here?), then forward the link to all your enemies. You can get even with them that way.

Now, look over to the right and notice I have 169 followers. My personal goal is to quadruple that number exponentially and multiply it by 17 million, in the next few hours or so. That should be easy.

Or if you could get me 5 new readers, that would be nice, too.

Thank you.

MOV

8 comments:

  1. I just checked and you've jumped all the way to 169 - yea - your plan is working,,,no, wait, that's the same number as 169. I need coffee. Sorry.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I joined your site - so there's one. Now go look at mine please:

    http://just-mum.blogspot.com/

    Which of course won't boost your readership that much, even if you comment, because I only have nine readers. And I think one of them has already joined here... but that's a whole eight people you could reach! Go. comment. It'll be fun.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll put a piece of paper with your blog on the board at Starbucks today. If you get hits from Chicago, then I get to send you all this Godforsaken Halloween candy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can create another blog and start following you using that blog as well as my current one! 169 is VERY impressive I hope someday to have more than one follower (maybe I should tell my mom I write a blog?). Also I very much enjoy your writing style!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'd help, but I've already told everyone I know, and I have to go deer hunting tomorrow- no, I get to go deer hunting tomorrow. Yay! :D so yeah.

    Wish me luck!

    -Motaki the Hunter-Gal, Aspiring Falconer

    ReplyDelete
  6. Crap! I didn't send a card or put out decorations!

    ReplyDelete

When you write a comment, it makes me feel like I won the lottery or at the very least like I ate an ice-cream sundae. (This has nothing to do with the fact that I did just eat an ice-cream sundae.)