MOVarazzi

Saturday, October 15, 2011

542. Thank You, Bogleheads!

Okay, I admit, I am not really sure what a Boglehead is. But, I do know that the site sent me a lot of traffic in the past 24 hours, due to an old post of mine about the TV show “House Hunters.” Yay! Yay, Bogleheads, yay “House Hunters,” yay me!

From what I gather, Bogleheads is some sort of investment advice thing, where bloggers chat about money. See, I like money! I can chat about money, too! I especially like the money with Benjamin Franklin’s picture on it, but I am also quite happy with Andrew Jackson.

So, anyway, like I was saying, I clicked over to Bogleheads to see what they linked me about. There was this heated discussion about “House Hunters” and if it is fake (duh), but I still was not seeing my link. I scrolled down about halfway, and the poster named “Pointy Haired Boss” with the Dilbert comic image was the one who referenced me. Thank you, Pointy Haired Boss! I think I love you!

So, if Bogleheads happened to send you over here, please take a minute or 50 to peruse some of my other posts, and maybe even sign up as a follower. I can make you laugh, I can make you cry, and I can certainly offer the groundbreaking information of exposing Reality TV for being not quite totally 100% completely real. You’re welcome.

click here for link to Bogleheads

link to my "House Hunters Is Fake" post

MOV
(“Mistress Of Vision”)

2 comments:

  1. MOV, I've been reading your blog for a while, but this just moved me to comment! first, I love house hunters so I can snark people throwing a huge fit over wallpaper (I CAN'T LIVE IN THIS HOUSE OF HORRORS! THIS WALLPAPER IS EVERYWHERE!...okay, we'll pick this house). What clued me in was that the couple was looking a the house during daylight, but the camera "showing" the rooms panned o the window, and it was dark. Sad.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Ivycakes! thank you for being a loyal reader. I am obsessed with House Hunters, it just really draws me in. It is seriously like crack TV. I wake up from an accidental House Hunters overdose of 6 back-to-back episodes, drool dried on my cheek like a junkie.

    It's not pretty.

    best,
    MOV

    ReplyDelete

When you write a comment, it makes me feel like I won the lottery or at the very least like I ate an ice-cream sundae. (This has nothing to do with the fact that I did just eat an ice-cream sundae.)