MOVarazzi

Monday, August 1, 2011

477. Best. Day. Ever.

For my regular readers, you know that today is a very special day for my family: Brother’s Day. We invented this little holiday because, well, because no one stopped us.

The day started off with bowling, followed by miniature golf (our first foray into that—success!), followed by swimming at our local pool. Swimming was cut short by an impromptu thunder storm, which is actually threatening to cut off my computer as I type.

Time to post!

MOV

2 comments:

  1. D'aww glad to hear it went so well! :) Mini golf is always a blast. Are Tall and Short already planning for next year's Brother's Day?

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh, yes, I think the top-secret plans involve space travel and probably an ice-cream cake.

    best,
    MOV

    ReplyDelete

When you write a comment, it makes me feel like I won the lottery or at the very least like I ate an ice-cream sundae. (This has nothing to do with the fact that I did just eat an ice-cream sundae.)