MOVarazzi

Wednesday, June 1, 2011

428. One Year on the Blogosphere

Dear Loyal Readers,

Today marks the one year anniversary of me starting this blog.  On June 1, 2010, I had the crazy idea to write down my musings on my life (and by extension, motherhood, love, work, friendships, and, of course, Target) and here we are 365 days later and 428 blog posts later (what can I say?  I am an overachiever). 

At 365 blog entries, I wrote a similar letter to this, saying, "I've achieved my goal; now what?"  But now I know what:  I'm going to keep indulging my passion for writing right here in my little corner of cyberspace.

Thank you for joining me on this roller coaster journey, thank you for reading my essays and passing them on to your friends; I look forward to another year of entertaining you with my funny anecdotes and mishaps.

Stay tuned!

All the best,
MOV

4 comments:

  1. congrats, MOV! So glad you're going to keep writing... I don't know what I would do now without my daily dose!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy anniversary! I'm so glad to be a part of your journey!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you to my awesome well-wishers! You make it totally worth writing. :)

    best,
    MOV

    ReplyDelete

When you write a comment, it makes me feel like I won the lottery or at the very least like I ate an ice-cream sundae. (This has nothing to do with the fact that I did just eat an ice-cream sundae.)