MOVarazzi

Wednesday, May 25, 2011

420. Look Who Knows How to Draw Now

(ok, I didn't say draw well)

One of my girlfriends popped over at lunch time to tutor me in Things My Computer Can Do But I Am Too Dumb to Have Noticed Before.  I begged her to teach me how to do some computer drawing stuff, and she said yes.  Yay, Friend!  Yay, computer!  Yay, me!

So, here is the result below, which is our lovely house in California with the original paint colors before we rebelliously changed it to navy and white because of our nosy neighbor. 

I'm an artist! (Warning:  this may change the way I blog FOREVER.)

MOV

No comments:

Post a Comment

When you write a comment, it makes me feel like I won the lottery or at the very least like I ate an ice-cream sundae. (This has nothing to do with the fact that I did just eat an ice-cream sundae.)