MOVarazzi

Thursday, January 13, 2011

296. 100 Goal

Thank you loyal readers for clicking on to my site.  I am trying to get my blog essays made in to a book, and I have a small favor to ask:  if you like my writing and are not an official follower, please click on the follower link (on the bottom right) and sign up.  Nothing bad will happen, you don't even have to use your real name, you can call yourself "Garden Girl" or "World Traveler" or "Dog Lover" or whatever. 

My goal is to get 100 followers, and I am up to 77, which I am very proud of considering I just started writing in June.  The other easy thing that would help get my followers up to 100 is if you could forward the link for my blog to your friends (or, why not, everyone on your entire email list). 

Thank you very much, and keep reading and re-reading!  There might be some older posts you haven't checked out yet, look back at Sept and Oct, some of those are hysterical. 

Best,
MOV

4 comments:

  1. Just found your blog yesterday and have read the entire thing. Up to 80 followers now. Good luck on the 100

    Tami

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you!!! I think it will really help me to land a literary agent if he/ she sees that I have some regular devoted readers of my material. Thank you again!
    MOV :)
    PS--you must be a fast reader, Tami! that's a lot of blogs to catch up on.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am a signin' up! Am I the dog lover????
    "Squishy" who is my dog...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just signed up. Good luck with the book. Your material is very funny. I think our blogs have that in common. www.theolefamilyjewels.blogspot.com

    Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete

When you write a comment, it makes me feel like I won the lottery or at the very least like I ate an ice-cream sundae. (This has nothing to do with the fact that I did just eat an ice-cream sundae.)