MOVarazzi

Friday, December 31, 2010

280. Remember Not To Forget To Wash Your Hands!

So as a little joke, one of my girlfriends gets me hand sanitizer for Christmas. Not just any hand sanitizer, but a special one (see photo below):



(Ha ha ha ha, my friend, yeah, I get it. Very funny.)

That’s right” “OCD Hand Sanitizer” with the lovely tag-line: “If you’re not sanitizing, you’re getting infected,” and the helpful instructions of “Clean hands. Repeat. Repeat again. One more time.”

Really, S? You think that’s a clever gift for me? I’m going to use that puppy up in about, oh, 10 minutes. If you wanted to give me an actual useful gift, maybe a case of these (48 to a case) would be adequate.

Just something to think about for next year, S. But I promise I’m not one to look a gift horse in the mouth (or in this case, hands).

MOV

No comments:

Post a Comment

When you write a comment, it makes me feel like I won the lottery or at the very least like I ate an ice-cream sundae. (This has nothing to do with the fact that I did just eat an ice-cream sundae.)