MOVarazzi

Monday, November 15, 2010

209. Stole The Husband's Camera

So The Husband went on a trip to the Grand Canyon this past summer with his best friend.  They had a blast hiking and climbing and, uh, hiking, and whatever else you do at the Grand Canyon.  He took a LOT of photos, but I have to admit, this one was my favorite.  What I love about it is that you can see his shadow on the left of the photo as he takes the picture of his friend.  (It does look a tad ominous, doesn't it? like he might be thinking about, oh I don't know, pushing his friend right off that cliff?)  


So today The Husband is back in Arizona, but for work.  Which is, I guess, why I unearthed this photo. 

MOV   

No comments:

Post a Comment

When you write a comment, it makes me feel like I won the lottery or at the very least like I ate an ice-cream sundae. (This has nothing to do with the fact that I did just eat an ice-cream sundae.)