MOVarazzi

Monday, October 4, 2010

155. Ode To A Needed Friend

Please don't die on me
Loyal friend
and constant companion

I rely on you
and look forward to seeing your
blinking face
each morning

You update me
on things I need to know
(and a few I don't)

Why, why, why,
Have you gotten so slow lately
After 9 happy years together? 

Was it something I did?
Should I have checked you for viruses more often
or not tried to overload your (limited) memory?

I miss the You that You used to be
The fast You
The smart You
The helpful You

Now, you have turned into a
slug
Lazy
Slow
Unhelpful

You know what?
Now I hate you.
(I hate to admit it,
but I swear under-my-breath when you're around
I know you must have heard me)

I'm not even sorry
You think you deserve me being nice to you,
after how you have turned on me these last few weeks?

WHAT IS YOUR PROBLEM? 
Why do you continue to treat me this way?

That's it! 
I am replacing you!
Time to buy
A new computer.

MOV
("Multiple Opportunistic Viruses")

1 comment:

  1. Dear MOV,

    I love your blog!

    Love,
    Mom

    ReplyDelete

When you write a comment, it makes me feel like I won the lottery or at the very least like I ate an ice-cream sundae. (This has nothing to do with the fact that I did just eat an ice-cream sundae.)