MOVarazzi

Monday, August 2, 2010

78. If You Are New

Hi Nice Friends That I Pestered Into Reading My Blog: Hey, these essays don't have to be read in order, but they might make more sense if they are. So, if this is the first time you have stopped by, click to the right on "July" posts and read some of those older ones, especially anything about doctors. I think those blogs are pretty funny. And thanks for stopping by! And forward my blog to everyone on your entire email list! Ha ha, I'm just kidding, okay, actually I am serious. MOV ("MOV" is me, and it does stand for something. But in the context of the blog, it changes every day) PS-- if you think I am so hysterically funny that you must read my blog everyday, you can sign up to be a "follower". Do it! That would be so cool!

2 comments:

  1. Well hello there! I started reading on Friday and look how far I have gotten! And please note that I started from your latest post, not the first!

    ReplyDelete
  2. welcome, FINetty!!!!!!!!!!! So glad you found me! (and does the blog make sense read backwards? or is it like that Brad Pitt movie "Benjamin Button"?)

    best,
    MOV

    ReplyDelete

When you write a comment, it makes me feel like I won the lottery or at the very least like I ate an ice-cream sundae. (This has nothing to do with the fact that I did just eat an ice-cream sundae.)