MOVarazzi

Tuesday, August 31, 2010

117. Coffee

Does anyone out there in cyber-space know if it is bad to spill coffee on your computer keyboard? Because, well, I was in the middle of typing a really funny story that I thought of and then I sort of ljhbsr asd;D AfLN edf error: 217 GFP99./+ is it the kind of thing that would affect something right away? I mean, do I have to go out and buy a whole new keyboard becawe’otrj’o bn’wm ,eb oe0934u0EIJ R’ OIJDNf* mG:lm (gf:MEklke Fl) 67@09KMDF G$ CODE 996258 LOADING Error: 170035K wait restarting ( ) DO NOT TOUCH KEYBOARD OR DATA WILL BE LOST oops……………… MOV (“Misprint Oscillating Voltage”)

No comments:

Post a Comment

When you write a comment, it makes me feel like I won the lottery or at the very least like I ate an ice-cream sundae. (This has nothing to do with the fact that I did just eat an ice-cream sundae.)