MOVarazzi

Monday, July 26, 2010

69. Eavesdropping Again

So I am in the car driving Tall and Short to their respective summer camps. Tall likes to torment his younger brother, and today is no exception. Tall incessantly reminds Short that he (Tall) is going into first grade and therefore gets to go to summer camp with The Big Kids. Short, by default (and the poor timing of his birth years AFTER Tall) is relegated to what amounts to "preschool". As if that is not enough, Tall decides to share this little snippet of wisdom: Tall: There was only one thing I did not like about preschool: learning. MOV

1 comment:

  1. OH MY GOSH I just peed in my pants I was laughing so hard. I am lovin this blog site :-)

    ReplyDelete

When you write a comment, it makes me feel like I won the lottery or at the very least like I ate an ice-cream sundae. (This has nothing to do with the fact that I did just eat an ice-cream sundae.)